Join our team!
1) Junior Controller
For our office in the city center of Amsterdam we are looking for a Junior Controller to support our Finance department.
Les Coyotes de Paris is an Amsterdam-based design studio with an international approach. A concept that originated in August 2015, when a luxurious collection for children between the ages of 8-18 was introduced. After two seasons, the women's line followed. The brand is known for its clear DNA and its perfect balance between fashion, quality and price.
As Junior Controller you are mainly responsible for the accounts receivable administration and revenues processing. You are responsible for the completeness of the invoicing and the timely collection of debtors. In addition, you will prepare overviews for commission invoicing by agents. With a focus on streamlined processes, you help ensuring being financially 'in control’ of the sales process. You do this by making optimal use of our JOOR and Exact Globe systems and by maintaining close contact with both external parties (our customers and agents) and other departments (logistics and sales). On request, you provide the organization with data from the administrative systems. You are proactive, communicatively strong and have a customer-oriented approach.
- Managing accounts receivable, contacting customers and agents regarding outstanding payments, by phone and e-mail,
- Providing information to credit insurers and banks,
- Preparing commission reports for agents,
- Preparing revenues and accounts receivable reports, performing analyses on revenues and accounts receivable,
- Processing bank transactions and performing periodic reconciliations,
- Processing wholesale and e-commerce revenues and performing periodic reconciliations,
- Supporting activitities for the Finance department,
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to realize efficient processes and ensuring accuracy of financial figures.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You are an excellent organizer who is persuasive, enthusiastic and committed. A helicopter view of both financial and organizational areas is an absolute must. You are able to work indepently and have a minimum HBO level education, supplemented by a number of years of relevant experience in a similar position in a high-quality creative environment. You are communicative, pro-active and financially versed. Knowledge of Exact Globe and/or Exact online is a plus.
Keywords for this role:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant Finance experience,
- Strong financial and communicative skills,
- Excellent command of Dutch and English language,
- Collaborative, result-oriented and assertive,
- Customer-oriented and problem-solving,
- Flexible and a pro-active mindset
- Fulltime available in the Amsterdam office
If you match our profile and you are interested in joining our team please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.